Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Booked and Booked

Bethany Ferguson's Pic.
 
     I have some great news-- my plane ticket for S. Sudan has been purchased!  On July 10'th I will be flying out with the Greene family.  I'm overjoyed! I feel blessed that the Lord has brought me to this point, the long-awaited time of getting shots and talking to my bank and checking my inventory of African-appropriate clothing.  These are all tasks that I would typically put off.  However, I am currently doing them with such joy.  Thank you all for your prayers and for your faith that the Lord would get me to this point, especially during those times when I doubted if I would get here.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. 
-Proverbs 3:5,6


No comments:

Post a Comment