Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Brief Update

All photo creds go to Bethany Ferguson


People have recently been asking me about the final number-- when it comes down to it, how much do I still have to raise? Currently, the magic number is $4,800.  I'm praying that it will come in within the next couple of weeks (and feel free to pray that for me, as well!).  Pray that a generous soul who has a passion for developing nations and for education will be introduced to my ministry and be called to get involved and give.  For those who mentioned wanting to give another one-time donation to my ministry, you can do that here. 

Thanks!


Also, I'm sure that many of you have been growing weary, hearing about the woes of a stateside missionary.  Don't forget that the links to all of my teammates' blogs are on the right side there --->
Their lives in Mundri are so much more exciting than mine. 




Continue to keep me, my team, and both Sudans in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment